Monday, October 26, 2009

Business Venture

OK. So i know that it has been a little over a month since i updated last, but in my defense i have been a busy woman! And im sure you all know that Eric is not going to get on here and share any viable information. haha

So I have recently decided to go into business with Scentsy Wickless Candles. I am so excited about it, I can hardly wait to get started! Eric had been extremely supportive in my endeavors, and is surprisingly excited to get involved! So we are anxious to get our supplies and begin this new adventure!! With that said, if any of you want to purchase product or would like to host a party, please contact me!! I would be more than glad to help! you can reach me at 904 382 5620 You can also check out my website at
www.scentsy.com/ashleyandrew

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Scenty candles. My favorite. Good luck with it--I know they are very popular.

    ReplyDelete