Monday, September 21, 2009

First Cart Ride!!









Usually I take Londyn's infant seat into the store with me, and push her around that way, but I thought that since she is sitting up by herself pretty well now, that I would try sitting her in the cart like a big girl! I had been intending to get one of those cart covers before i tried this, but I hadn't been able to get one yet, and wasn't in the mood to carry the car seat. So before all of you freak out, just know that i DID SANITIZE this cart before i put my precious cargo in it. But i had to take a pic or two, because this kodak moment was too cute to pass up! People kept coming up to me and asking how old she was, and that she looked way to young to be sitting up by herself. It cracked me up! ..........but she does. haha oh brother! I love her anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment