Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What the fire?!

So i have been having trouble lately with Loee taking naps, and today she was just fighting it with everything she had. Well, I finally just put her down on my bed and let her watch me while i folded laundry. It must have been pretty boring because i watched as her eyelids got really heavy, and she gave in and fell asleep. 
So i continued to fold the laundry, and im not joking. 10 min after she shut her eyes, the fire alarm went off! ahhhh! i wanted to pull my hair out! does that alarm have any idea what i was planning to do with that time? i has soo much stuff that i needed to do, and that was just one more set back in my day! 
20 min later when the fire department showed up and shut it off, we were back to square one. Oh well, I guess these things happen to keep me on my toes! But c'mon! the water thing and now this? Its too much!

1 comment:

  1. I hate that, too! Yesterday I finally got Sienna to fall asleep when my dogs started barking at our neighbor. It was so hard for me not to murder them after that! I imagine a fire alarm would be even more annoying, especially if it's for 20 minutes!

    ReplyDelete