Friday, August 21, 2009

Robbery and attempted murder!

So I just found out today, that one of Eric's employees was robbed and shot earlier this week, while in his neighborhood. Apparently a group of men approached him and demanded that he give them all of his money. When he refused, they pulled a gun and shot him in the abdomen. Thankfully no vital organs were injured, and he should make a full recovery. But SCARY!! Hello! my husband sometimes drives and picks him up in that neighborhood! I didn't like Jacksonville before, and now that it's hitting way closer to home, I don't like it at all! Mommy! I want to move back home! haha...........no seriously. I do.
Anyway, I thank the Lord everyday for our safety, and hope and prey that he gets well soon.

1 comment:

  1. Ash that is dang crazy. I would be scared too. Your baby is just the cutest little thing. I wish you all well and hope you get your wish someday. MOVE HOME!!

    ReplyDelete